Why the Octopus?
Each tentacle on the handcrafted crochet octopus is designed to mimic the feel of the life-giving umbilical cord that surrounds babies in the womb—providing comfort and familiarity as they transition to life on the outside.
Fabric + Features
- Hand crocheted with premium 100% acrylic yarn
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill
- Safe and non-toxic
- Signature is approximately 25 cm in height / Mini is approximately 20 cm in height
- Proudly handmade in Canada
- Please note: because each octopus is handmade, no two are identical and may vary in size and shape slightly
- Bonus: Fine weave, mesh fabric care bag included!
Your octopus comes with its very own care bag; designed for easy washing, ensuring your octopus will last for years to come.
- Place octopus in care bag and zip closed
- Machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Remove from care bag and lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach • Do not iron • Do not tumble dry
- The octopus is intended for use from birth and designed intentionally without any small or detachable parts. Do not leave child unattended with toy. Please remove all packaging before giving the octopus to a child.