Munch Mitt Baby Teething Mitten
The Munch Mitt is a "handy" teething solution that prevents the constant dropping teething toys. It provides easy access pain relief for babies who are still learning consistent grip and direction and protects the hands from irritation due to chewing. The Munch Mitt is the handiest teether you'll ever buy! Designed to provide your baby with the ability to soothe their own teething pain easily and effectively, the Munch Mitt is the newest innovation in baby teething. An ideal toy for infants who cannot grasp or hold a standard teething toy. This glove also protects your baby's hand from damaging saliva and chewing.
Remove packaging and wash before first use.
- Easy access teething relief for babies
- Hands-free for parents
- Food grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free
- Machine washable
- Adjustable secure Velcro with reinforced stitching
- Soft and flexible teething surface made of food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free.
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA.
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain. Hands-free for parent's
- Interchangeable between hands. Flip mitt and make sure longer silicone area is always where baby's thumb is for easier access.
- Protects baby's hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors
- Comes with a handy travel/wash bag
- Machine washable & dryable. See product website for full care instructions.
- Suggested age: 3-8 months. Can be used up to 12 months of age.